· WITH THE GADGET–LOVING CAFFEINE JUNKIE ·

Thursday 1 August 2013

live2eat.travel is 1 Year Old

It has been a year since I, who knew nuts about blogging, started writing on mostly food. I have definitely eaten more than what I wrote in the past 12 months. Not because I did not want to share those dining experiences with you, but there were inevitably times when my dining companions and I were too hungry to resist the temptations of the food presented in front of us on our tables. Other times when I managed to haphazardly take a couple of shots before tucking in, I could not find the time to write about it until so much time has lapsed that I wondered if my comments were still valid. As such, I decided to upload pictures, accumulated but yet to be published, here. Hope the accompanying short descriptions suffice in helping you decide whether it is a turn-on or no-go. And if you prefer future photographs to be in such resolution instead of being collated as a collage, let me know. Or it can be feedback on any other matter, just leave a comment. Thank you for your support!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete